DEW NBA 3x: Dallas7.6.16
Dew NBA 3X is an elite 3×3 basketball competition infused with unique basketball lifestyle and entertainment elements. The inaugural U.S. tour will visit basketball fans in Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Chicago, Houston and Los Angeles. The invite-only competition will tip off Saturday, May 21 in Atlanta and culminate on Sunday, October 23 in Los Angeles with the Dew NBA 3X National Finals. NBA 3X, the League’s global 3-on-3 platform is part of the NBA’s ongoing commitment to growing and celebrating the game of basketball.
- Each 2-day event will feature more than 30 recruited 18+ men’s and women’s teams.
- Each event will be infused with unique lifestyle and entertainment elements, including basketball-influenced art installations, local food trucks, interactive activations and appearances by NBA team and local talent.
- Men’s and Women’s Championship Teams will qualify for 2017 USA Basketball 3×3 Tournament.
- NBA Legend and Hall of Famer, Gary Payton, serves as the Dew NBA 3X Ambassador and will make appearances
at all six stops.
THE TOUR 2016!
- May 21 – 22 Atlanta THE GULCH Sat. & Sun: 10am—6:00pm
- June 25-26 Miami National YoungArts Foundation Sat. & Sun: 10am—6:00pm
- July 30-31 Dallas THE BOMB FACTORY Sat. & Sun: 10am—6:00pm
- August 13-14 Chicago Aragon Ballroom Sat. & Sun: 10am—6:00pm
- Sept 17-18 Houston TBD Sat. & Sun: 10am—6:00pm
- Oct 22-23 Los Angeles The Barker Hangar Sat. & Sun: 10am—6:00pm