Neck Deep Announces 2018 North American Tour8.7.17
2018 North American Tour
Ticket Packages On Sale Now
General On-Sale Begins Friday, August 11th @ 10am Local Time
Upcoming Album, The Peace and The Panic, Available For Pre-Order through Apple Music
August 7th, 2017 – Neck Deep took some time out of the last few moments of their headline set on this summer’s Vans Warped Tour yesterday announcing to fans that they will be returning to North America early next year for a headlining tour. This tour will bring Neck Deep to Santa Ana on January 18th and take them across the United States and Canada to cities like Seattle, Orlando, Toronto, New York, and Kansas City before returning back to Los Angeles on February 28th. The band will be touring in support of their highly anticipated album, The Peace and The Panic, due out August 18th via Hopeless Records. Ticket packages are now available for pre-sale to the Neck Deep Soundcheck Club with general on-sale beginning this Friday, August 11th at 10am Local Time. For tickets, please head to https://www.ndsoundcheckclub.com/.
Neck Deep gave fans a sample of what this upcoming tour will be like when playing songs “Where Do We Go When We Go,” “Happy Judgement Day” and “Motion Sickness,” off the new record live on Warped all summer long. All three songs have seen support from places like Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon playlists, along with numerous radio spins and features on SiriusXM.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
- January 18 – Santa Ana, CA – The Observatory
- January 20 – Phoenix, AZ – Marquee Theatre
- January 22 – Dallas, TX – The Bomb Factory
- January 23 – San Antonio, TX – Alamo City Music Hall
- January 24 – Houston, TX – Warehouse Live
- January 26 – Atlanta, GA – Center Stage
- January 27 – Tampa, FL – Orpheum Theatre
- January 28 – Orlando, FL – Plaza Live
- January 30 – Norfolk, VA – The NorVa
- January 31 – Baltimore, MD – Rams Head Live
- February 1 – Philadelphia, PA – Electric Factory
- February 2 – New York, NY – Playstation Theater
- February 3 – Worcester, MA – Palladium
- February 5 – Rochester, NY – Anthology
- February 6 – Montreal, QC – Club Soda
- February 7 – Ottawa, ON – Bronson Centre
- February 8 – Toronto, ON – Phoenix Concert Theatre
- February 9 – Detroit, MI – The Majestic
- February 10 – Cleveland, OH – Agora Theatre
- February 12 – Chicago, IL – Concord
- February 13 – Minneapolis, MN – First Avenue
- February 14 – Kansas City, MO – The Truman
- February 16 – Denver, CO – The Ogden Theatre
- February 17 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex
- February 20 – Calgary, AB – MacEwan Ballroom
- February 21 – Edmonton, AB – Union Hall
- February 23 – Vancouver, BC – The Vogue Theatre
- February 24 – Seattle, WA – The Showbox
- February 25 – Portland, OR – Roseland Ballroom
- February 27 – San Francisco, CA – The Regency Ballroom
- February 28 – Los Angeles, CA – The Henry Fonda Theatre
If you cannot wait until 2018 to see the band, they recently announced a special run of U.S. acoustic in-stores and signings. Fans who pre-order the album directly from the store will receive guaranteed entry to the acoustic set and signing. Limited space is available. The participating stores include Looney Tunes in West Babylon, NY, Gallery of Sound in Wilkes-Barre, PA, F.Y.E. in Philadelphia, PA, Sound Garden in Baltimore, MD and Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ.
Additionally, Neck Deep is partnering with Urban Outfitters for a release show at Space 15 Twenty on August 11th. The first 350 fans that purchase the UO exclusive vinyl album at Space 15 Twenty between August 8th and August 11th will receive a laminate to attend the event/performance on August 11th. Fans will also receive a poster the day of the event. While there, fans will enjoy an intimate full band performance and complimentary beverages from PBR. Additionally, there will be exclusive “Dog” T-shirt for sale only available at Space 15 Twenty and a limited giveaway of an exclusive Neck Deep and Emo Nite poster. Space 15 Twenty is located at 1520 N. Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Upcoming In-Store Performances + Signings
- August 11th – Space 15 Twenty – Los Angeles, CA
- August 13th – Looney Tunes – West Babylon, NY
- August 14th – Gallery of Sound – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- August 15th – F.Y.E. – Philadelphia, PA
- August 16th – Sound Garden – Baltimore, MD
- August 17th – Vintage Vinyl – Fords, NJ
The upcoming 11-track album, produced by Mike Green (Pierce The Veil, Paramore), is a meditation on the constant duality of life and the struggles that come with it. It comes blessed with an acknowledgement that seizing the day and having a laugh with your mates is important, but so is the personal growth that comes with pain and existential crisis. The Peace and The Panic is now available for pre-order through Apple Music or at https://neckdeep.lnk.to/TPATP.
Neck Deep is Ben Barlow (Vocals), Matt West (Guitar), Sam Bowden (Guitar), Fil Thorpe-Evans (Bass and Vocals) and Dani Washington (Drums).
For more information on Neck Deep, The Peace and The Panic and this upcoming tour, please visit http://neckdeepuk.com/.
Follow Neck Deep
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neckdeepuk
- Instagram / Twitter: @NeckDeepUK