BOMB FACTORY – VIDEO BOARD INSTRUCTIONS4.29.16
VIDEO BOARD INSTRUCTIONS
If you have any questions please email email@example.com, I’d be happy to answer them.
If you would like to test the slideshow, please make sure we have it 24 hours before the event.
Please use the BombFactory-template.pptx (SEE ATTACHED)
All images/videos should be in 16×9 ratio to utilize the full video board.
INSERTING IMAGES IN POWERPOINT
Please insert images at 1920px wide by 1080px tall, RGB color and JPEG format work best.
Here is a provided template.
Follow the instructions here: http://www.wikihow.com/
INSERTING VIDEOS IN POWERPOINT
Please use HD videos and the highest quality (720p at minimum) to have clear video.
Please EMBED all videos, do not link to YouTube videos.
us/article/Insert-video-into- your-presentation-7d9d3db6- 23a7-46ec-9e22-3496e42996db
Here is how to Download YouTube videos
- How to download a video without the Helper?
- While you are on YouTube.com just add “ss” to the video URL in order to start the default YouTube downloader.
- For instance:
- Original URL: http://youtube.com/watch?v=
- URL for downloading: http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=
Please insert all transitions if the slideshow will outrun or loop.
TO AUTO ADVANCE THE SLIDESHOW
- To advance slides automatically: Select the slide you want to modify.
- Locate the Timing group on the Transitions tab. …
- In the After field, enter the amount of time you want to display the slide. …
- Select another slide and repeat the process until all the slides have the desired timing.
TO MANUALLY ADVANCE THE SLIDESHOW
If you want to manually advance the slide show we have a clicker remote or you can have someone advance it from our Front of House area.