Canton Hall Grand Opening: Grizzly Bear11.9.17
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 8, 2017
Press Inquiries: email@example.com
Canton Hall Announces Grand Opening
Dallas, TX – Canton Hall, Deep Ellum’s newest music venue and event space, is proud to announce its grand opening on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Canton Hall is the latest venture from Clint and Whitney Barlow, owners of Deep Ellum staples The Bomb Factory and Trees. Located at 2727 Canton Street, in the old Deep Ellum Live space.
Located next door to The Bomb Factory, the new and improved Canton Hall will host a multitude of events including Corporate and Sponsored Events, Public and Private Concerts, Fashion and Art Shows, Weddings and Receptions, Trade Shows and Workshops, Non-Profit Galas and Fundraisers, and Holiday Parties. Canton Hall is equipped with state of the art production, high-end finishes and unobstructed sight lines that are sure to impress.
Canton Hall will host beloved indie band Grizzly Bear with opener Molly Burch for our grand opening night Saturday, November 11th. Upcoming concerts include:
- November 17 & 18: Oaktopia 2017 featuring A-Trak B2B Baauer, Infected Mushroom, Hippie Sabotage, Chrome Sparks and more
- November 25: Paul Oakenfold
- December 2: Roger Creager
- December 9: Dance Gavin Dance
- December 31: New Year’s Eve with Sevendust, Crobot, DownLo and Stareview
- February 22: Dan Auerbach (Black Keys) and the Easy Eye Sound Revue
To purchase tickets, visit cantonhalltx.com.
About Canton Hall: Canton Hall, Deep Ellum’s newest music venue and event space, is located at 2727 Canton Street in Dallas, Texas. Formerly known as Deep Ellum Live, it was acquired by Clint and Whitney Barlow, owners of The Bomb Factory and Trees, in 2017.